Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hannah Elizabeth

Last night I was out jogging in the neighborhood and my mind began wandering as usual. I began thinking about Hannah and how fast these 5+ years have flown. She's in school now but it feels like she was born just last week. I think back to how much has happened over these past five years, a lot has happened and Hannah has grown so much. It really is amazing to sit back and see how much she has grown and everything she has learned. So last night I'm jogging thinking about all this and realize I had just ran twice as far as I normally do! It's amazing when you're not focused on the running but thinking about something else and something positive. A little U2 and Guns n' Roses on the iPod helps as well. So I thought since I have nothing to do I'd post some pictures of Hannah-Bear from day one.


















0 comments: