Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a dog eat dog world...and I'm wearing milk-bone underwear!

Hi all. Oliver here. I took some time and read my, umm, 'brother's' post below. I have to admit, at first it got under my [silky, soft] coat. But I'm feeling better now. That cat has no idea what he's talking about... It is I that can barely put up with HIM. After all, I was here first. In fact, I was the man of the house until this Brian character showed up. Yeah, yeah...he's ok for a dad, but I'm not accepting this whole step-brother thing too well.

In fact, the whole Brady bunch thing drove me to drink the other night...

I ended up getting so drunk that I dressed up like a Christmas tree and danced around the apartment...

I was so hungover the next day, I didn't move from the couch once...


I have learned my lesson and realize that I can't turn to alcohol every time that hairball Sinjin body slams me from across the room. I'm slowly learning to ignore him. Sooner or later he'll realize I'm not a pet pony my mom bought for him and he'll quit trying to jump on my back. Until then, I'm gonna suck up to my new dad big time and lure him over to the canine side. That lion-wannabe step-brother of mine will learn his place in the family chain soon enough...

2 comments:

Sinjin said...

awwwww...my little pony, my little pony...I can hear that music right now! Grow up! You're 49 yrs old and you're behaving like a puppy!

Regrow a pair, will ya! You're 50 lbs and I'm 3lbs and you're complaining about getting body slammed? What a princess!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God these posts from oliver and singin are the funniest things I have ever read. hilarious.