Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reading and eating.

We are very excited to attend the Borri Fieldhouse Tournament Challenge ("BFTC") at my brother Ryan's (and Kim) house this weekend!! I honestly cannot wait to see my family and all the kids - I get giddy just thinking about it. And I'm especially excited to meet Sawyer, the Lang family's new puppy!! (Oliver is looking forward to it, too!) I still can't believe my sister has a puppy. (Pigs must be flying somewhere, because Michelle has a dog in her home and Brian got me to attend a McCain-Palin rally.)

Last night Brian and Hannah practiced her reading with some new books we bought. Hannah is starting to read and it's exciting to watch her! (You can see a tiny glimpse of our apartment...I'll take more pictures of everything as we get settled.)

After dinner, Hannah and I made cookies. (Brian had no room for any when they were finished because he had stood over the dough bowl when we were making them and ate it like cereal...)

0 comments: