Monday, September 15, 2008

When the people are away, the cat will play...or sleep.

I must admit, I am so tired of that flea-bag Oliver! Why is it he gets to go outside and I'm stuck inside this condo?!?!? He pee's and poop's outside and gets to go on long walks...I'm always stuck indoors. And now this past weekend, they leave for Cat knows where since I don't understand what they say to me except, "Sinjin". They just leave me alone...for 2 days!!! I don't have anyone to play with and I still haven't figured out how to turn the TV on! I do know how to work the camera, I set the timer on it and here are some pics of my boring weekend alone...

I decided to run the dishwaher...

I slept...

Made the bed...

Pretended to bathe like a human, notice no water, I hate water...

Attempted to go out with the ladies but couldn't find the keys...

I slept...

Tried to pack things away from the move...

Layed around, a lot!

OH MY CAT! I was so bored!!! I chewed a few wires, hopefully they won't see which ones. I guess when the computers don't turn on they'll figure it out.

Then finally, what felt like a week, Brian, Hannah, and the flea-bag came home. I wasn't to excited to see the overweight pug...I've been hearing this phrase a lot lately on the TV..."you can put lipstick on a pig..." Well that's how I feel about Oliver. I'll never forget how he 'asserted his dominance' on me for the first few weeks. I am so bitter, I will never let go of that!

Anyhow, I really missed Brian, so I've had to make up for some lost time...but he sure looks bad, tired? Geez, he needs some Sinjin love!



Well that's all for now, I'm gonna go chase things on the TV then jump on Oliver and wake him up! He loves that!

Meow!



0 comments: