Wednesday, September 10, 2008

McCain-Palin '08

Jennifer and I attended the McCain-Palin rally last week in O'Fallon. We don't shy away from expressing our differences of political opinion but this was an event we both enjoyed. It was a great experience despite the long wait and hot weather. Since we had arrived a little late we were situated towards the back down the side of the field. Of course I had to be up close so we finagled our way to the front with only about 20 people between us and the stage.



The whole group was there including Cindy & Meghan McCain, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and Todd Palin. Everyone was excited for Sarah Palin! She certainly has turned this campaign around. I think a lot of people connect with her. I do admire Hillary for being a strong woman/politician, however, I believe more people relate with Sarah Palin. She has a lot to prove but her arrival has made this campaign very exciting!


Can't wait for October 2nd! The Vice-Presidential debate will be here in St. Louis at Washington University.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

And I can confirm that Cindy McCain really does look like a porcelein doll in person.