Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet home Wisconsin!

I am back home and I had a fantastic time visiting with my family! The BFTC tournament was a blast, as always. This year the kids had their own little tournament and it was hilarious to watch them all get involved. Thank you, Ryan and Kim for a great day!

Brian and Hannah left on Sunday afternoon and I stayed until Thursday morning. It was sooooo good to stay in my old room and spend time with my family. Mom and I had a blast shopping (of course). On Monday, after shopping, we met Michelle (my sister) and my grandma and went to dinner and a movie (The Women). On Tuesday, mom was able to free up her schedule and we took the train into Chicago for a quick lunch with all my girls from VVM (my old firm). That was a blast and it was SO good to see them all again! I miss them so much! On Wednesday, my mom, dad and I went to watch Lauren's gymnastics and then out to dinner with the Lang family.

I had such a good time and I miss my family already! I love you all so much!!!!






Ryan and Alivia.

Reid and Carter...Drew catching up in the background!



The two BFFs....Hannah and Lauren thinking up a strategy.

Daddy helping out...


Keith and Rich.


Curtis and Kelly.

The Lang's new addition, Sawyer!!

Michelle, Sawyer and Alivia (who loooooved Sawyer!!).
Kim, Alivia and Mom. (Mom, you know you want one...)
Mommy (Kim) and Daughter (Alivia).
Daddy (Ryan) and Son (Jack).

Jack the smurf!
Home sweet Wisconsin...
The pond.
I love driving up this driveway. *sigh*

Dad and his new toybox!!
The pictures don't do it justice...it's HUGE!
I love these...

Watching Lauren's gymnastics.


Saying goodbye to the Langs (minus Carter)...



I miss you all already!


0 comments: