Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's that time to be a doting father and brag about Hannah and her performance at school. We had our first parent-teacher meeting last night and of course we're very proud of the little monkey. She was evaluated in 24 categories on a scale of 1-3. 3=meeting expectations, 2=developing, 1=needs improvement. She received twenty-two 3's and two 2's! Her teacher says she is an absolute joy and she is so happy to have Hannah in her class!

It was quite surreal sitting in the classroom last night. It really threw me back into my elementary days. There was the calendar months on the wall with the relevant pictures associated with that month. For example, October had the jack o lanterns, November had turkeys and pilgrims, and December of course had the snowmen. We had those in my classes, anyone else?(I know you did JW since we were in the same class!). Then of course you had all the different activity stations, the numbers and letters on the walls, and their art projects hanging on the walls. All the desks were lined up in rows with the little chairs. I can't believe I used to be able to fit in those things!

Ahhh, the good ole days.

0 comments: